Wednesday 1 June 2011

you are to me

YOU are to me ,
what hope is to a dejected soul,
what life is to a dying man,
what means is to need,
what money is to greed,
what root is to tree,
what light is to vision,
what color is to flower,
what rain is to desert,
what love is to heart,
what water is to thirst,
what devotion is to trust,
ALAS!
how much is left to be said .
how little is my pen blessed.
but somewhere deep inside,
i know ,
and ,
i know that you know
what says my heart.
so,
MY LORD,
please allow me,
grant me my place,
into my eternal home again.



friends,the day i wrote these lines was a very important day in my life
because it was the day i came to realize that GOD is not there to be respected
or to be feared ,no dear friends,HE is not .we can only pay HIM our homage
in the currency of love and nothing else will be accepted.

see you soon ,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment