Sunday 5 June 2011

my kind lord

I know that you are :
has always been and will always be.

A helping hand You are
when there is need.
You sooth my soul
when it is wounded .
when there is chaos; inside  and out ,
You bestow strength upon me.
You and only You keep my secrets.
You and only You who are mine.
like fragrance is flower's .

But oh , my dubious little mind !
knowing everything it believes nothing .
oh ,my foolish ugly eyes !
seeing everything it watches nothing .

O MY KIND LORD,
free me of all my false beliefs and notions
and restore my trust in you
and make your humble servant's life meaningful  ,complete............  .


dear friends ,no one cares for you the way HE cares. go ,go to Him before it is too late.
and one more thing, HE ,like a true friend knows everything about you and still loves you.
                                                                                            with love,
                                                                                                              avinash.

No comments:

Post a Comment