Thursday 9 June 2011

What a strange man he was.

What strange man he was :
what a peculiar man, indeed.

Some times he was as soothing as love songs ,
and at times he was hammer and tongs .

He used to tell the poor
that our days can change.
And to the affluent
that nothing can stop us from taking our revenge.

He used to tell all the splendors of life
that i can forsake you .
And to all the prohibitions
that  I can break you .
And to the mighty opposition he used to tell
that I can shake you .

To the dreams he used to tell,
my dear I will make you come true .
And to each and every desirable passion
I can achieve you, if  i can construe.
No matter how far you go away from me
I will chase you; any distance I will travel through.

He used to tell his life
darling ,you to me are adorable.
You can ask me for the impossible
and i will get you the impossible.

He used to tell the human beings
"love thy enemy" .
who will save this decaying world,
if not you; if not me.

To all the difficulties, sorrows, vicissitudes, and pains he used to tell,
I will vanquish you one day .
One day this world will bid you farewell.
But I, I am a different story.
The eyes which have dreams :the hearts who know how to throb
The arms with strength:the lips which can afford a few words.
I will remain forever in their memory .
When I am long gone from here.

Wasn't he a strange man ?
A strange man indeed?

2 comments:

  1. who is this friend avinash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Avinash sir. I liked your blog. Keep updating the blog..:)

    ReplyDelete